Miami (OH) vs. Western Kentucky Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game at Millett Hall has the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (3-1) matching up with the Miami (OH) RedHawks (0-2) at 1:00 PM ET on November 18. Our computer prediction projects a 70-60 victory for Western Kentucky.
The RedHawks are coming off of a 78-62 loss to UL Monroe in their last game on Saturday.
Miami (OH) vs. Western Kentucky Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Millett Hall in Oxford, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Miami (OH) vs. Western Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Western Kentucky 70, Miami (OH) 60
Other MAC Predictions
- SIU-Edwardsville vs Eastern Michigan
- Central Michigan vs Cleveland State
- Northern Iowa vs Ball State
- Cincinnati vs Toledo
- Bowling Green vs Xavier
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Miami (OH) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The RedHawks were outscored by 3.8 points per game last season (posting 70.5 points per game, 74th in college basketball, while conceding 74.3 per outing, 348th in college basketball) and had a -118 scoring differential.
- With 72.1 points per game in MAC matchups, Miami (OH) averaged 1.6 more points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (70.5 PPG).
- At home, the RedHawks posted seven more points per game last year (74.8) than they did when playing on the road (67.8).
- In 2022-23, Miami (OH) gave up 69 points per game in home games. When playing on the road, it allowed 80.8.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.