Ohio vs. Detroit Mercy: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 18
The Detroit Mercy Titans (0-3) are heavy underdogs (+17.5) as they attempt to break a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Ohio Bobcats (1-1) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Convocation Center Ohio. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 154.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Ohio vs. Detroit Mercy Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Athens, Ohio
- Venue: Convocation Center Ohio
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ohio Betting Records & Stats
- Ohio's games last season went over this contest's total of 154.5 points 13 times.
- The average amount of points in Ohio's contests last season was 152, which is 2.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Ohio covered 16 times in 29 chances against the spread last season.
- Ohio was favored on the moneyline 18 total times last season. It went 13-5 in those games.
- The Bobcats did not play a game last season with moneyline odds of -2500 or shorter.
- Ohio has an implied moneyline win probability of 96.2% in this matchup.
Ohio vs. Detroit Mercy Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 154.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 154.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Ohio Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Bobcats put up just 3.5 more points per game (78.8) than the Titans gave up (75.3).
- Ohio had a 12-5 record against the spread and a 17-3 record overall last season when scoring more than 75.3 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Ohio vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 17.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Ohio vs. Detroit Mercy Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|9-4-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|6-8-0||Away ATS Record||7-9-0|
|83.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||79.1|
|75.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||73.9|
|6-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||5-8-0|
|10-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||10-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.