Will Patrik Laine Score a Goal Against the Capitals on November 18?
The Columbus Blue Jackets' upcoming game against the Washington Capitals is scheduled for Saturday at 7:30 PM ET. Will Patrik Laine score a goal in this matchup? Before making a wager on any player props, check out the stats and insights below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Patrik Laine score a goal against the Capitals?
Odds to score a goal this game: +210 (Bet $10 to win $21.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Laine stats and insights
- In two of eight games this season, Laine has scored -- but he has no games with multiple goals.
- He has not faced the Capitals yet this season.
- Laine has zero points on the power play.
- He has a 10.0% shooting percentage, attempting 2.2 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Capitals defensive stats
- On the defensive side, the Capitals have been one of the stingiest units in the league, conceding 37 goals in total (2.6 per game) which ranks third.
- So far this season, the Capitals have one shutout, and they average 16.1 hits and 18.5 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blue Jackets vs. Capitals game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.