Wright State vs. Indiana State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest at Hulman Center has the Indiana State Sycamores (1-2) matching up with the Wright State Raiders (1-2) at 1:00 PM (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a 77-74 win for Indiana State, who is a small favorite based on our model.
The Raiders came out on top in their last matchup 88-64 against Mount Vernon Nazarene on Tuesday.
Wright State vs. Indiana State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Hulman Center in Terre Haute, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Wright State vs. Indiana State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana State 77, Wright State 74
Other Horizon Predictions
- Central Michigan vs Cleveland State
- Youngstown State vs West Virginia
- IUPUI vs UIC
- Detroit Mercy vs Dayton
- Marshall vs Northern Kentucky
- Milwaukee vs Mississippi Valley State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wright State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Raiders' -368 scoring differential last season (outscored by 11.5 points per game) was a result of scoring 66.1 points per game (152nd in college basketball) while giving up 77.6 per contest (356th in college basketball).
- Wright State averaged 1.4 more points in Horizon games (67.5) than overall (66.1).
- The Raiders scored 70.1 points per game at home last season, and 64.3 on the road.
- At home, Wright State gave up 74.0 points per game, 6.5 fewer points than it allowed away (80.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.