Xavier vs. Bowling Green Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game between the Bowling Green Falcons (1-1) and the Xavier Musketeers (0-3) at Cintas Center has a good chance to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 66-63, with Bowling Green securing the victory. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Musketeers fell in their most recent outing 55-43 against Old Dominion on Tuesday.
Xavier vs. Bowling Green Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Cintas Center in Cincinnati, Ohio
Xavier vs. Bowling Green Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bowling Green 66, Xavier 63
Other Big East Predictions
- Saint Peter's vs Marquette
- Creighton vs Nebraska
- Manhattan vs St. John's (NY)
- UConn vs Minnesota
- Austin Peay vs Butler
- DePaul vs South Dakota
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Xavier Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Musketeers were outscored by 10.7 points per game last season, with a -321 scoring differential overall. They put up 55.2 points per game (339th in college basketball), and gave up 65.9 per outing (222nd in college basketball).
- On offense, Xavier put up 49.3 points per game last year in conference contests. To compare, its overall average (55.2 points per game) was 5.9 PPG higher.
- The Musketeers put up 56.1 points per game in home games last year. On the road, they averaged 53.8 points per contest.
- Xavier allowed 62 points per game last year at home, which was eight fewer points than it allowed in road games (70).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.