Xavier vs. Washington: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Xavier Musketeers (2-1) battle the Washington Huskies (2-1) at TBA ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN2.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Xavier vs. Washington matchup.
Xavier vs. Washington Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at TBA ET
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Xavier vs. Washington Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Xavier Moneyline||Washington Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Xavier (-2.5)||153.5||-145||+120||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Xavier (-2.5)||154.5||-137||+114||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Xavier vs. Washington Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Xavier put together a 17-16-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 21 Musketeers games last season hit the over.
- Washington won 16 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 12 times.
- A total of 16 of the Huskies' games last year went over the point total.
Xavier Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +10000
- Xavier is 49th in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+10000), much lower than according to the computer rankings (29th).
- With odds of +10000, Xavier has been given a 1% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.