Cincinnati vs. Toledo Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game at Savage Arena has the Toledo Rockets (1-1) matching up with the Cincinnati Bearcats (1-1) at 2:00 PM ET on November 19. Our computer prediction projects a 72-65 victory for Toledo, who are favored by our model.
The Bearcats took care of business in their last matchup 81-62 against Lindenwood (MO) on Wednesday.
Cincinnati vs. Toledo Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Savage Arena in Toledo, Ohio
Cincinnati vs. Toledo Score Prediction
- Prediction: Toledo 72, Cincinnati 65
Other Big 12 Predictions
- Louisiana Tech vs Texas
- Army vs TCU
- Grambling vs Houston
- Youngstown State vs West Virginia
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
- Harvard vs Baylor
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Cincinnati Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bearcats were outscored by 4.2 points per game last season (scoring 59.8 points per game to rank 281st in college basketball while allowing 64.0 per outing to rank 175th in college basketball) and had a -125 scoring differential overall.
- Cincinnati scored fewer points in conference play (50.0 per game) than overall (59.8).
- In 2022-23, the Bearcats scored 3.7 more points per game at home (61.6) than on the road (57.9).
- Cincinnati allowed more points at home (67.1 per game) than away (62.1) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.