Toledo vs. Cincinnati Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest that pits the Toledo Rockets (1-1) against the Cincinnati Bearcats (1-1) at Savage Arena has a projected final score of 72-65 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Toledo, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Rockets lost their most recent matchup 91-70 against Gonzaga on Sunday.
Toledo vs. Cincinnati Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Savage Arena in Toledo, Ohio
Toledo vs. Cincinnati Score Prediction
- Prediction: Toledo 72, Cincinnati 65
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Toledo Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Rockets outscored opponents by 9.3 points per game last season, with a +317 scoring differential overall. They put up 73 points per game (47th in college basketball) and allowed 63.7 per contest (163rd in college basketball).
- Toledo scored 74.9 points per game last year in conference games, which was 1.9 more points per game than its overall average (73).
- At home, the Rockets posted 3.8 more points per game last year (74.9) than they did in away games (71.1).
- In 2022-23, Toledo allowed 59.7 points per game in home games. In away games, it allowed 67.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.