Youngstown State vs. West Virginia Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest that pits the West Virginia Mountaineers (2-0) versus the Youngstown State Penguins (2-1) at WVU Coliseum has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 69-43 in favor of West Virginia, who is big favorites by our model. Game time is at 4:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Penguins are coming off of a 54-52 loss to Western Michigan in their last outing on Thursday.
Youngstown State vs. West Virginia Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: WVU Coliseum in Morgantown, West Virginia
Youngstown State vs. West Virginia Score Prediction
- Prediction: West Virginia 69, Youngstown State 43
Other Horizon Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Youngstown State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Penguins outscored opponents by 7.7 points per game last season with a +231 scoring differential overall. They put up 67.2 points per game (136th in college basketball) and allowed 59.5 per contest (57th in college basketball).
- In Horizon action, Youngstown State averaged 1.7 fewer points (65.5) than overall (67.2) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23, the Penguins scored 6.9 more points per game at home (70.2) than away (63.3).
- In 2022-23, Youngstown State allowed 7.1 fewer points per game at home (56.4) than on the road (63.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.