Kent State vs. Fordham Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game features the Kent State Golden Flashes (3-2) and the Fordham Rams (2-2) clashing at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 79-67 victory for heavily favored Kent State according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 5:45 PM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, Kent State is a good bet to cover the spread, which is listed at 6.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 131.5 total.
Kent State vs. Fordham Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 5:45 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
- Line: Kent State -6.5
- Point Total: 131.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Kent State -300, Fordham +240
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Kent State vs. Fordham Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kent State 79, Fordham 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Kent State vs. Fordham
- Pick ATS: Kent State (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (131.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Kent State Performance Insights
- The Golden Flashes outscore opponents by 12.0 points per game (scoring 83.6 points per game to rank 66th in college basketball while allowing 71.6 per outing to rank 208th in college basketball) and have a +60 scoring differential overall.
- Kent State comes out on top in the rebound battle by an average of 2.4 boards. It is grabbing 33.8 rebounds per game (187th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 31.4 per outing.
- Kent State knocks down 8.4 three-pointers per game (116th in college basketball), 1.6 fewer than its opponents (10.0).
- The Golden Flashes record 100.1 points per 100 possessions (100th in college basketball), while giving up 85.7 points per 100 possessions (150th in college basketball).
- Kent State has committed 4.4 fewer turnovers per game than its opponents, averaging 11.6 (157th in college basketball play) while forcing 16.0 (37th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.