Ohio State vs. East Carolina Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest that pits the Ohio State Buckeyes (2-1) versus the East Carolina Pirates (2-1) at Baha Mar Convention Center has a projected final score of 74-64 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Ohio State, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Tipoff is at 1:30 PM ET on November 20.
The Buckeyes are coming off of an 88-66 win over Boston College in their last game on Thursday.
Ohio State vs. East Carolina Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
- How to Watch on TV: FloHoops
Ohio State vs. East Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ohio State 74, East Carolina 64
Other Big Ten Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Ohio State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Buckeyes' +418 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 11.7 points per game) was a result of putting up 80.1 points per game (eighth in college basketball) while allowing 68.4 per outing (280th in college basketball).
- Ohio State's offense was worse in Big Ten matchups last season, posting 74.8 points per contest, compared to its season average of 80.1 PPG.
- Offensively the Buckeyes performed better in home games last season, posting 82.1 points per game, compared to 78 per game in away games.
- Ohio State gave up 64.9 points per game at home last year, compared to 67 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.