Wright State vs. Louisiana Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's game features the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (2-1) and the Wright State Raiders (0-3) facing off at Hertz Arena (on November 20) at 5:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in an 83-76 victory for Louisiana.
Based on our computer prediction, Louisiana projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup versus Wright State. The total is currently listed at 157.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Wright State vs. Louisiana Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Estero, Florida
- Venue: Hertz Arena
- Line: Louisiana -1.5
- Point Total: 157.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Louisiana -120, Wright State +100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wright State vs. Louisiana Score Prediction
- Prediction: Louisiana 83, Wright State 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Wright State vs. Louisiana
- Pick ATS: Louisiana (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (157.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wright State Performance Insights
- Wright State allowed 73.7 points per game last year (282nd-ranked in college basketball), but it really thrived offensively, putting up 79.9 points per game (19th-best).
- With 33.6 rebounds per game, the Raiders ranked 69th in the country. They allowed 31.9 rebounds per contest, which ranked 231st in college basketball.
- Wright State ranked 49th in the nation with 15.0 dimes per contest.
- Last year the Raiders committed 12.4 turnovers per game (235th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 12.6 turnovers per contest (121st-ranked).
- The Raiders made 6.2 three-pointers per game (299th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 35.7% shooting percentage (92nd-ranked) from three-point land.
- Wright State ceded 7.9 three-pointers per game (263rd-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 32.8% three-point percentage (112th-ranked).
- Wright State took 72.4% two-pointers and 27.6% from three-point land last season. Of the team's baskets, 80.1% were two-pointers and 19.9% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.