Wright State vs. Louisiana: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The Wright State Raiders (0-3) are underdogs (+1.5) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (2-1) at 5:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Hertz Arena. The contest airs on FloHoops. The matchup has an over/under of 157.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wright State vs. Louisiana Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Estero, Florida
- Venue: Hertz Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Raiders Betting Records & Stats
- Wright State played nine games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 157.5 points.
- The Raiders had a 153.6-point average over/under in their outings last year, 3.9 fewer points than this game's point total.
- The Raiders' record against the spread last season was 16-13-0.
- Last season, Wright State won four out of the nine games in which it was the underdog.
- The Raiders had a record of 3-5 when they were set as an underdog of +100 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Raiders have a 50.0% chance to win.
Wright State vs. Louisiana Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 157.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 157.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Wright State Insights & Trends
- The Raiders' 79.9 points per game last year were 10.4 more points than the 69.5 the Ragin' Cajuns gave up to opponents.
- Wright State went 14-7 against the spread and 17-7 overall when it scored more than 69.5 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wright State vs. Louisiana Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Wright State vs. Louisiana Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-3-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|5-7-0||Away ATS Record||7-6-0|
|85.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||85.1|
|72.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.5|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|8-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.