Cavaliers vs. 76ers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 21
The Cleveland Cavaliers (7-6) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (10-3) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center as 7.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT and NBCS-PH.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cavaliers vs. 76ers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT and NBCS-PH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cavaliers vs. 76ers Score Prediction
- Prediction: 76ers 118 - Cavaliers 109
Cavaliers vs 76ers Additional Info
|76ers vs Cavaliers Injury Report|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Players to Watch|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Betting Trends & Stats|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Odds/Over/Under|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Player Props|
|How to Watch 76ers vs Cavaliers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Cavaliers vs. 76ers
- Pick ATS: 76ers (- 7.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: 76ers (-9.5)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 227.0
- The 76ers have put together a 10-3-0 ATS record this season compared to the 5-8-0 mark from the Cavaliers.
- Cleveland and its opponents have exceeded the over/under 53.8% of the time this season (seven out of 13). That's less often than Philadelphia and its opponents have (eight out of 13).
- The 76ers have a .900 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (9-1) this season, higher than the .500 winning percentage for the Cavaliers as a moneyline underdog (3-3).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Cavaliers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cavaliers Performance Insights
- At 111.2 points scored per game and 111 points allowed, the Cavaliers are 20th in the league on offense and 11th on defense.
- On the glass, Cleveland is 13th in the league in rebounds (44.3 per game). It is 16th in rebounds allowed (44.2 per game).
- This season the Cavaliers are ranked 25th in the NBA in assists at 24.2 per game.
- Cleveland is 12th in the league in turnovers per game (13.4) and 13th in turnovers forced (14.2).
- The Cavaliers make 11.3 3-pointers per game and shoot 34.5% from beyond the arc, ranking 22nd and 22nd, respectively, in the league.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.