How to Watch the Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 21
The Bowling Green Falcons (6-5) meet a familiar opponent when they visit the Western Michigan Broncos (4-7) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Waldo Stadium in a MAC battle.
Bowling Green is putting up 25.6 points per game on offense, which ranks them 78th in the FBS. On the other side of the ball, the defense ranks 59th, surrendering 24.7 points per contest. Western Michigan has been sputtering defensively, ranking 24th-worst with 31.5 points given up per game. It has been more effective on the other side of the ball, posting 24.9 points per contest (80th-ranked).
Below in this article, we'll provide you all the details you need to know about how to view this game on ESPNU.
Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Venue: Waldo Stadium
How to Watch Week 13 Games
Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Key Statistics
|Bowling Green||Western Michigan|
|324.9 (107th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||374.2 (75th)|
|336.4 (38th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||396.5 (92nd)|
|143.1 (88th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||155 (68th)|
|181.8 (111th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||219.2 (77th)|
|18 (94th)||Turnovers (Rank)||11 (21st)|
|25 (1st)||Takeaways (Rank)||16 (53rd)|
Bowling Green Stats Leaders
- Connor Bazelak has thrown for 1,492 yards (135.6 ypg) to lead Bowling Green, completing 60.2% of his passes and tossing nine touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Terion Stewart has racked up 762 yards on 125 carries while finding paydirt eight times.
- Taron Keith has run for 324 yards (29.5 per game) on 53 carries with three touchdowns, while also hauling in 440 yards in the passing game (on 42 catches), finding the end zone three times through the air.
- Harold Fannin has hauled in 31 catches for 474 yards (43.1 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone six times as a receiver.
- Odieu Hiliare has been the target of 55 passes and compiled 31 receptions for 338 yards, an average of 30.7 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Western Michigan Stats Leaders
- Hayden Wolff has racked up 1,382 yards (125.6 ypg) while completing 65.8% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes with three interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Jalen Buckley, has carried the ball 171 times for 912 yards (82.9 per game) with nine touchdowns.
- Zahir Abdus-Salaam has been given 113 carries and totaled 427 yards with five touchdowns.
- Kenneth Womack has racked up 647 receiving yards on 68 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Leroy Thomas has racked up 371 receiving yards (33.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 33 receptions.
- Anthony Sambucci has racked up 315 reciving yards (28.6 ypg) and five touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Bowling Green or Western Michigan gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.