Purdue vs. Tennessee Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Purdue Boilermakers (4-0) and Tennessee Volunteers (4-0) matching up at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center has a projected final score of 75-65 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Purdue, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Purdue projects to cover the 3.5-point spread in its matchup against Tennessee. The over/under is currently listed at 134.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Purdue vs. Tennessee Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center
- Line: Purdue -3.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Purdue -165, Tennessee +140
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Purdue vs. Tennessee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Purdue 75, Tennessee 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Purdue vs. Tennessee
- Pick ATS: Purdue (-3.5)
- Pick OU: Over (134.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Purdue Performance Insights
- Last season, Purdue was 152nd in the nation on offense (72.7 points scored per game) and 21st-best defensively (62.7 points conceded).
- On the glass, the Boilermakers were 11th-best in the nation in rebounds (36.2 per game) last season. They were best in rebounds allowed (24.5 per game).
- Last season Purdue was ranked 29th in college basketball in assists with 15.5 per game.
- The Boilermakers were 237th in the nation in 3-pointers made (6.8 per game) and 283rd in 3-point percentage (32.2%) last season.
- Last season, Purdue was 73rd in the country in 3-pointers allowed (6.4 per game) and 52nd in defensive 3-point percentage (31.4%).
- Purdue took 38.4% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 27% of its made shots are from there. Inside the 3-point line, it took 61.6% of its shots, with 73% of its makes coming from there.
Tennessee Performance Insights
- Tennessee was led by its defense last season, as it ranked third-best in college basketball by allowing only 57.9 points per game. It ranked 195th in college basketball in points scored (70.8 per contest).
- The Volunteers were top-25 last season in rebounding, ranking 23rd-best in college basketball with 35.4 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 34th with 28.4 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Tennessee was one of the top teams in college basketball when it comes to assists, as it collected 16.7 per game (ninth-best in college basketball).
- The Volunteers committed 11.2 turnovers per game (113th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 13.9 turnovers per contest (50th-ranked).
- With 7.7 threes per game, the Volunteers were 134th in the nation. They sported a 32.8% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 254th in college basketball.
- Tennessee thrived when it came to defending against three-point shooting last season, ranking 23rd-best in the nation in three-pointers allowed per game (5.8) and best in three-point percentage allowed (26.5%).
- Tennessee took 59.9% two-pointers and 40.1% three-pointers last year. Of the team's buckets, 69.6% were two-pointers and 30.4% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.