Bowling Green vs. Mercer Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Enmarket Arena has the Mercer Bears (1-4) taking on the Bowling Green Falcons (2-1) at 12:00 PM (on November 22). Our computer prediction projects a victory for Mercer by a score of 72-68, who is slightly favored by our model.
The Falcons head into this matchup following a 73-64 win over Xavier on Saturday.
Bowling Green vs. Mercer Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Enmarket Arena in Savannah, Georgia
Bowling Green vs. Mercer Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mercer 72, Bowling Green 68
Other MAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bowling Green Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Falcons outscored opponents by 13.1 points per game last season, with a +498 scoring differential overall. They put up 76.9 points per game (21st in college basketball) and allowed 63.8 per outing (166th in college basketball).
- On offense, Bowling Green tallied 75.3 points per game last year in conference contests. To compare, its overall average (76.9 points per game) was 1.6 PPG higher.
- When playing at home, the Falcons put up 6.0 more points per game last season (80.5) than they did away from home (74.5).
- Defensively Bowling Green played worse in home games last year, giving up 65.5 points per game, compared to 63.6 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.