Cincinnati vs. Georgia Tech Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Cincinnati Bearcats (4-0) and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-1) at Fifth Third Arena has a projected final score of 82-70 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Cincinnati, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Cincinnati is projected to cover the point spread (10.5) against Georgia Tech. The two sides are expected to exceed the 147.5 total.
Cincinnati vs. Georgia Tech Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Fifth Third Arena
- Line: Cincinnati -10.5
- Point Total: 147.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cincinnati -600, Georgia Tech +425
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cincinnati vs. Georgia Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cincinnati 82, Georgia Tech 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Cincinnati vs. Georgia Tech
- Pick ATS: Cincinnati (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (147.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Cincinnati Performance Insights
- Last season, Cincinnati was 53rd in the nation on offense (77.1 points scored per game) and 150th defensively (69.3 points allowed).
- The Bearcats were 44th in the nation in rebounds per game (34.3) and 185th in rebounds allowed (31.3) last season.
- Last season Cincinnati was ranked 29th in the nation in assists with 15.5 per game.
- The Bearcats were 49th in the nation in 3-pointers made (8.7 per game) and 122nd in 3-point percentage (35.1%) last year.
- Cincinnati was the 23rd-best squad in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (5.8 per game) and 46th in 3-point percentage defensively (31.2%) last season.
- Cincinnati took 39.2% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last season, and 60.8% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 30.7% of Cincinnati's baskets were 3-pointers, and 69.3% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.