Ohio State vs. Oklahoma State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game features the Ohio State Buckeyes (3-1) and the Oklahoma State Cowgirls (2-2) matching up at Baha Mar Convention Center in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 85-70 victory for heavily favored Ohio State according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 6:30 PM ET on November 22.
The Buckeyes took care of business in their last game 79-55 against East Carolina on Monday.
Ohio State vs. Oklahoma State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
- How to Watch on TV: FloHoops
Ohio State vs. Oklahoma State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ohio State 85, Oklahoma State 70
Other Big Ten Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Ohio State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Buckeyes' +418 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 11.7 points per game) was a result of scoring 80.1 points per game (eighth in college basketball) while giving up 68.4 per contest (280th in college basketball).
- In conference action, Ohio State averaged fewer points (74.8 per game) than it did overall (80.1) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Buckeyes averaged 82.1 points per game last season. Away, they scored 78.0.
- Ohio State conceded fewer points at home (64.9 per game) than away (67.0) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.