Bengals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Cincinnati Bengals have +20000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 23rd-ranked in the league as of December 6.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +15000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +20000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bengals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bengals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+20000), the Bengals are 23rd in the NFL. They are way higher than that, 13th-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Bengals were +1100 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now fallen to +20000, which is the 10th-biggest change in the entire league.
- With odds of +20000, the Bengals have been given a 0.5% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati's record against the spread is 5-6-1.
- This season, six of the Bengals' 12 games have gone over the point total.
- The Bengals have won 57.1% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (4-3).
- This season, Cincinnati has been the underdog four times and won two of those games.
- The Bengals own the 22nd-ranked offense this year (308.3 yards per game), and they've been worse on the other side of the ball, ranking worst with 388.2 yards allowed per game.
- The Bengals are putting up 20.5 points per game on offense this season (20th in NFL), and they are giving up 22.8 points per game (22nd) on the defensive side of the ball.
Bengals Impact Players
- Ja'Marr Chase has 86 catches for 1,063 yards (88.6 per game) and seven TDs in 12 games.
- Joe Mixon has run for 689 yards (57.4 per game) and six scores in 12 games.
- Mixon also has 39 receptions for 281 yards and one score.
- In the passing game, Tyler Boyd has scored two times, hauling in 55 balls for 499 yards (41.6 per game).
- Tee Higgins has 30 catches for 364 yards (45.5 per game) and two TDs in eight games.
- On defense, Logan Wilson has helped lead the way with three picks to go with 97 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and six passes defended in 12 games.
Bet on Bengals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bengals Player Futures
2023-24 Bengals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Browns||L 24-3||+8000|
|2||September 17||Ravens||L 27-24||+600|
|3||September 25||Rams||W 19-16||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Titans||L 27-3||+100000|
|5||October 8||@ Cardinals||W 34-20||+150000|
|6||October 15||Seahawks||W 17-13||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ 49ers||W 31-17||+300|
|9||November 5||Bills||W 24-18||+3000|
|10||November 12||Texans||L 30-27||+5000|
|11||November 16||@ Ravens||L 34-20||+600|
|12||November 26||Steelers||L 16-10||+10000|
|13||December 4||@ Jaguars||W 34-31||+2000|
|16||December 23||@ Steelers||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Chiefs||-||+500|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.