Ohio State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Ohio State Buckeyes (8-2) currently rank 32nd among all college basketball teams in terms of their odds to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Buckeyes play the UCLA Bruins, starting at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 16. There are no odds set yet for this contest.
Ohio State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+8000||36th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ohio State Team Stats
- Ohio State outscores opponents by 13.5 points per game (scoring 80.8 per game to rank 63rd in college basketball while allowing 67.3 per contest to rank 92nd in college basketball) and has a +135 scoring differential overall.
- The Buckeyes are 6-1 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Ohio State is 7-2 when playing as the favorite, and has won each time (1-0) it has been listed as underdogs.
- Ohio State has taken the loss in all one game when favored by three points or fewer this season (0-1), but it has won seven games when favored by 3.5 points or more (7-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Ohio State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Ohio State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Ohio State has tied for the 21st-most Quadrant 1 wins in the nation (one).
- Against Quadrant 3 teams, Ohio State is 3-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the seventh-most victories.
- Ohio State has tied for the 40th-most Quadrant 4 wins in the country (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Ohio State Players
- The Buckeyes points and assists leader is Bruce Thornton. He averages 18.5 points per game and dishes out 4.3 assists.
- Zed Key paces Ohio State with 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Jamison Battle is the top three-point shooter for the Buckeyes, hitting 2.5 per contest.
- Thornton leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Felix Okpara collects 2.3 blocks an outing to pace Ohio State.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.