Xavier Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Right now, the Xavier Musketeers (4-3) are listed with the 42nd-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +10000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Musketeers are at home against the Houston Cougars. Gametime is slated for 6:30 PM ET on Friday, December 1. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Xavier NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+10000||42nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Xavier Team Stats
- Xavier is outscoring opponents by 8.8 points per game with a +62 scoring differential overall. It puts up 77.1 points per game (138th in college basketball) and gives up 68.3 per outing (134th in college basketball).
- The Musketeers have a 3-1 record at home and a 0-1 record on the road while going 1-1 in neutral-site games.
- Xavier is 3-2 when playing as the favorite, and has a single win (1-1) in games it has been listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Musketeers are 0-2. They also are winless in games decided by six points or fewer (0-2).
- Although Xavier has picked up three wins when favored by 3.5 or more points this season (3-1), it is winless in all one game when it was favored by three points or fewer.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Xavier and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Xavier Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Xavier has tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 1 losses in the country (two).
- Xavier has one Quadrant 2 win, tied for the 15th-most in the country. But it also has one Quadrant 2 loss, tied for the 44th-most.
- Xavier has tied for the 40th-most Quadrant 4 wins in the nation (three).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Xavier Players
- Desmond Claude leads the Musketeers scoring 16.7 points per game.
- Dayvion McKnight leads Xavier with 5.3 assists a game and Quincy Olivari paces the squad with 5.1 rebounds per contest.
- Olivari hits 2.1 threes per game to lead the Musketeers.
- Dailyn Swain averages 1.6 steals and 0.7 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Xavier.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.