CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - A Jeff Ruby restaurant ends up on a national list.
Precinct was voted one of the nation's best steakhouses by the readers of Gayot.com.
The winners are listed in alphabetical order below.
- Bob's Steak & Chop House, Dallas
- Bobo's, San Francisco
- Carnevino, Las Vegas
- Chicago Cut Steakhouse, Chicago
- CUT Wolfgang Puck, Beverly Hills
- Elway's Cherry Creek, Denver
- Emeril's Delmonico, New Orleans
- Peter Luger Steak House, Brooklyn
- The Precinct, Cincinnati
Precinct has been open since 1981.