19 things you didn't know about Drew Lachey
Published: Mar. 25, 2014 at 2:57 PM EDT
19 things you didn't know about Drew Lachey:
- Where did the Lachey family grow up? College Hill.
- What's a new Cincinnati restaurant that you like? Sotto, A Tavola and Bakersfield.
- Favorite sports team? My grandfather taught at UC so I have to say the Bearcats!
- Favorite dish to cook? A bowl of cereal.
- What other languages can you speak? About four different languages to order a beer.
- What's your favorite social media app? Twitter.
- Where did you come up with the name 98 degrees? It's representative of the mood we wanted our music to create. It's like steamy, hot, body heat. All our love songs!
- Favorite TV show? House of Cards, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and Homeland.
- First car? 1981 Toyota Celica that I bought for $300.
- Last restaurant you ate at? Skyline!
- Last movie you saw? Frozen.
- Mustard or ketchup on your hot dog? Mustard.
- Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving.
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? I love history so maybe FDR.
- One of your biggest fears? I'm not a big fan of rodents.
- Dogs or cats? Dogs!
- What's your Starbucks order? I don't drink coffee.
- Laying on the beach or skiing in the mountains? Go to California and you can do both in the same day!
- Favorite color? Navy blue.
Follow Drew on twitter at @DrewLachey!
Copyright 2014 WXIX. All rights reserved.