17 Colerain student-athletes commit on National Signing Day
COLERAIN, OH (FOX19) - Seventeen Colerain High School student-athletes signed their National Letter of Intent to play athletics at a collegiate level Wednesday.
Fifteen of those athletes will be playing college football next fall.
Below is a list of the senior signees:
- Kelly Salt – Soccer, Walsh University
- Jared Flueck – Baseball, Olney Central College
- Darrian Beavers – Football, The University of Connecticut
- Kyle Bolden – Football, The University of Cincinnati
- Monalo Caldwell – Football, Davenport University
- Ryan Davis – Football, Tennessee-Martin
- John Doran – Football, Cincinnati Christian University
- Brady Flynn – Football, Hanover College
- Kevin Hyde – Football, Tiffin University
- Keontae Jones – Football, Iowa State University
- Lorenzo Kendricks – Football, Concordia University
- Josh Lucas – Football, Cincinnati Christian University
- Nate Martini – Football, Mount St. Joseph University
- Amir Riep – Football, The Ohio State University
- Kwantay Stanley – Football, Urbana University
- Howard Watkins – Football, The University of Illinois (early enrollee)
- Juwahn Williams – Football, Davenport University
Copyright 2017 WXIX. All rights reserved.