• Work from home will become work from everywhere.
• Middle manager jobs are likely to shrink as more collaboration tools come into the remote working mix, but no alarms there, tech jobs will only continue to increase as will remote education.
• Codeless coding will become a thing with increased tools and frameworks, people who want to code will be able to do so with more assistance than ever before.
• As internet coverage increases, poverty will decrease in those areas as it helps to facilitate remote work.
The future is here, but it's not yet distributed. Access will continue to increase in 2022.
Beyond 2022, in the next ten years:
• Surgeries will be done by taking pills full of nanobots
• We will be able to read the minds of our pets
• AI will cure loneliness and guarantee digital immortality
• Screens, as we know them, will go away, they'll roll up and go in your pocket or we'll see text we need either in our glasses or projecte
EVERY DAY THOUSANDS OF CRASHES HAPPEN ... THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION SAYS THERE'S ABOUT ONE CRASH EVERY SIX MINUTES.
SO WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU'RE INVOLVED IN ONE?
What to keep in your car?
Filing A Claim?
On Valentine's Day (2/14), Piada is offering BOGO any "regular" entrée from 5-10 pm on Valentine's Day; online & in-app only.
Piada knows a thing or two about romance. After all, our menu was inspired by the streets of Rimini, Italy!
• Olive Oil, Basil and Garlic are all known aphrodisiacs and are key ingredients in the Basil Pesto Pasta, making it perfect for a Valentine's Day dinner!
Find a complete list of our locations and hours, along with a full menu on our website at MyPiada.com
No other treat gets people as emotionally invested as chocolate. Everyone has a favorite and is adamant that their favorite is the best.
Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate… It turns out that your favorite treat can actually say a lot about your personality! This romantic staple can even offer clues about your attachment style in a relationship. Chocolate is highly symbolic of love, passion, care, and happiness. Dr. Murray Langham (Dr. Chocolate) discovered a correlation between people's state of mind and their favorite chocolate.
o Dark Chocolate:
Optimistic about the future
Innovative and willing to try new things
Likely to give second chances
o Milk Chocolate:
Romantic at heart and likely to dwell on the past
Generally happy and friendly
Highly adaptable to new situations
Satisfied with simplicity over extravagance
o White Chocolate:
Artistic and creative
May be considered a "daydreamer"
Have a strong sense of fairness
• What if your favorite is a little more nuanced??
o Chocolate Fudge—Ambitious, goal-oriented, love special occasions and treating yourself
o Hot Chocolate—Enjoy creature comforts, prioritize being cozy, prefer cold weather
o Mint Chocolate—You're not afraid to stir things up!
You have opinions and are not afraid to share them.
You get along well with other mint chocolate lovers
o Rocky Road—Aggressive, engaging, and a good listener
• Not a fan of chocolate??
o Vanilla lovers are impulsive, emotionally expressive, and very successful with close relationships.
o Strawberry lovers are introverted, logical, and thoughtful.
o Butter Pecan lovers are conscientious and respectful, have high standards for right and wrong, and are afraid to hurt people's feelings.
o Coffee lovers are dramatic and enthusiastic about life. They focus on the present, thrive on passion, and need constant stimulation.
Saturday, Feb. 11 – RUN STARTS AT 2:00 PM Where: Galla Park Gastro (175 Joe Nuxhall Way, The Banks)
Cupid's Undie Run is a fun, one mile-ish run in undies to raise awareness and fund research for neurofibromatosis (NF), a genetic condition that causes tumors to grow on nerves anywhere in the body and affects 1 in 3,000 births. Since its inception in 2010, Cupid's has raised over $22M for NF research. This year's run will be held on February 11th at Galla Park at The Banks with the party starting at noon, a fun run at 2:00 pm, ending with an epic dance party until 4:00 pm. Anyone interested in joining the party can find more info and register at cupids.org.
Thousands to Strip Down to their Skivvies for Cupid's Undie Run
More than 15,000 people expected to put the hilarity in charity while raising awareness and funding research for neurofibromatosis.