At-home personal chef experience, cookingenie.com.
● 4 chicken breasts, sliced horizontally or pounded until ½ inch thick
● ½ tsp kosher salt
● ¼ tsp black pepper
● 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
● 5 tbsp olive oil, divided
● 3 tbsp melted butter
● 8 oz white button mushrooms, sliced
● 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
● 2 tbsp shallots, minced
● 2 cloves garlic, minced
● 2/3 cup dry marsala wine
● 2/3 cup beef stock
● Sprig of fresh thyme, optional
● Fresh parsley, minced, for garnish
1. To a large pan or skillet, add 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp butter and heat over med-high heat.
2. Sprinkle pounded chicken cutlets with salt and pepper on both sides, then lightly dredge in 1/3 cup flour. Shake off excess flour and add chicken to the hot pan. Work in batches if needed, taking care not to overcrowd the pan.
3. Cook chicken for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden.
4. Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
5. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil 1 tbsp of butter to the pan and add mushrooms.
6. Sauté for about 5-8 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper about halfway through cooking.
7. Remove mushrooms to a plate with chicken and set aside.
8. Add remaining 1 tbsp olive oil, then add shallots and garlic. Sauté for about 1 minute, until soft and fragrant.
9. Sprinkle in the 1 tbsp of flour and stir to coat. Cook for a minute.
10. Pour in marsala wine and beef stock, scraping the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
11. Cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes, or until the sauce is slightly thickened.
12. Add chicken and mushrooms back into the pan. Add 1 tbsp of butter to the center of the pan, toss in a sprig of thyme, then cover the pan and cook for about 2 minutes.
13. Stir and spoon sauce over chicken. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired. Serve and enjoy
That Dam Jam Party Dip, two ingredients, 60 seconds and you're DONE!!
1 block of cream cheese room temperature
3 tablespoons of your favorite flavor of That Dam Jam.
Using a hand mixer, mix for 3-45 seconds until you have a lovely creamy texture.
Serve with Fritos Scoops for the best dipping experience!
If you want to really knock people's socks off, halve a pineapple and take out the flesh and use it as a serving vessel for your party dip. This will take 5 blocks of cream cheese, but it is enough to serve that big crowd! It would be adorable in a "personal or mini" pineapple too!
Implementing a winning strategy will involve advice from multiple players – Financial Advisor, CPA, and Attorney. Get these people on your team. Success is a team game, and you need your squad collaborating effectively to help you make great financial decisions