The Kroger Queen City Championship, presented by P&G, begins play next week
Updated: Aug. 30, 2022 at 10:44 AM EDT
The inaugural Kroger Queen City Championship, presented by P&G, is at Kenwood Country Club, September 5-11. The first round will go off at 7:30am on Thursday, September 8.
Kroger and P&G to Offer On-Site Experiences for Fans, Volunteers and Players
· The “Pampers Family Center” will include a mom’s room, changing stations for parents, and an area where parents can take a break with their kids. During key days and hours, LPGA moms will be there to talk with fans and sign autographs.
· Dawn, Swiffer, and Febreze activating their “Close the Chore Gap” campaign, and will take over the on-site Volunteer HQ. The area will also be transformed to a media tent where we will have several high-profile players being interviewed with their partners & loved ones, sharing their personal stories of how they help our LPGA women “close the chore gap” within their homes.
· Tide will sponsor the caddie bibs and towels. Tide also will provide daily laundry service through local Tide Dry Cleaners.
· Secret Deodorant will sponsor the Driving Range.
· The Kroger concession stand will feature Simple Truth and Private Selection products including hot dogs/buns, bacon patties, angus patties and water. The Kroger truck will be offering free samples of your favorite Kroger items.
Anderson Center Theater - 7850 Five Mile Road
Box Office - 513-233-2468 Online tickets https://search.seatyourself.biz/webstore/accounts/beechmontplayers/buy-tix?landingMessageSeen=true
This hilarious, fast-paced, action-packed show follows Gladys who is having a mid-life crisis. Stuck in the daily grind, working at her office day job with an irritating narcissist boss, Gladys feels she is about to lose her mind. Suddenly, she is visited by her childhood imaginary friend, Pepper.