The Kroger Queen City Championship, presented by P&G, begins play next week
Updated: Aug. 30, 2022 at 10:44 AM EDT
The inaugural Kroger Queen City Championship, presented by P&G, is at Kenwood Country Club, September 5-11. The first round will go off at 7:30am on Thursday, September 8.
Kroger and P&G to Offer On-Site Experiences for Fans, Volunteers and Players
· The “Pampers Family Center” will include a mom’s room, changing stations for parents, and an area where parents can take a break with their kids. During key days and hours, LPGA moms will be there to talk with fans and sign autographs.
· Dawn, Swiffer, and Febreze activating their “Close the Chore Gap” campaign, and will take over the on-site Volunteer HQ. The area will also be transformed to a media tent where we will have several high-profile players being interviewed with their partners & loved ones, sharing their personal stories of how they help our LPGA women “close the chore gap” within their homes.
· Tide will sponsor the caddie bibs and towels. Tide also will provide daily laundry service through local Tide Dry Cleaners.
· Secret Deodorant will sponsor the Driving Range.
· The Kroger concession stand will feature Simple Truth and Private Selection products including hot dogs/buns, bacon patties, angus patties and water. The Kroger truck will be offering free samples of your favorite Kroger items.