The Lytle Park Hotel Subito - Roasted Carrot Salad and Squash Campanelle
Updated: Nov. 9, 2022 at 10:51 AM EST
The Lytle Park Hotel and Subito opened in June 2020, cleverly blurring the lines between park and hotel. The hotel boasts a central wine and cocktail bar; a fine dining Italian restaurant, Subito, and lounge that opens to the outdoors; and Cincinnati's only four-season rooftop bar and event space offering views of Lytle Park, downtown Cincinnati and the Ohio River.
● Fall Menu highlights include the Roasted Carrot Salad and Squash Campanelle, Duck Polpetta, a Pepperoni & Italian Honey pizza, Rabbit Ragu and Saltimbocca Chicken.
● Those looking to celebrate Thanksgiving at Subito can enjoy a special four-course dinner, starting off with either the Ricotta Arancini or Caramelized Brussels Sprouts, followed by a Red
Oak & Field Green Salad or Delicata Squash Salad with Brown Butter Vinaigrette. The main course includes Roasted Turkey with Roulade Amaretto Turkey Jus, Cranberry & Sage Ciabatta
Stuffing, Garlic & Parmesan Brodo Potato Puree and Blistered Green Beans with Pomegranate Seeds, all topped off with either the Caramel Bread Pudding or Pumpkin Cheesecake for
dessert. Pricing is $49/adult and $25/child under 12 years old.
● To celebrate the Christmas season, The Lytle Park Hotel will deck the halls with cheerful decor throughout the lobby and restaurants. Guests of Subito can enjoy festive programming such as the 12 Days of Christmas special menu, which showcases a new cocktail each day; Breakfast with Santa on December 12; and special dinners on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
● New this season, Vista will be debuting brand new, heated snow globes where guests can enjoy seasonal bites and cocktails such as gourmet hot chocolate.
Coppin's Bar & Restaurant at Hotel Covington will host a Valentine's Day dinner for couples to come together to celebrate their love with an eloquent dinner for two. Dinner will include a prix-fixe meal, including a starter, entrée, and dessert, plus a champagne toast and pair of macarons per couple to enjoy at home.
Mitchell Wetenkamp cocktail concoction, the Old Rosebud, is the perfect pink cocktail that is perfect to celebrate the special person in your life.
Throw A Super Bowl Feast Without Breaking the Budget
- Stick to a basic entrée; chicken strips or traditional wings
- Avoid buying plastic silverware and just serve finger food; wings, cheese curds or pizza.
- Throw A Potluck; take the financial burden off yourself and ask each guest to bring a dish to pass. Be the Most Valuable Guest and bring an Instagram-worthy Toppers Pizza and shareable
- BYOB; don't stress beverages when guests can bring their desired type and amount of drinks
NEED A FUN, NEW IDEA FOR VALENTINE'S DAY OR DATE NIGHT? Try A Couple's Massage Class At Deep Tissue Diva
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and Angela Johnson LMT, owner of Deep Tissue Diva, LLC has created the perfect couples gift that will keep on giving for years to come!
"The full body techniques that I will teach you may be used at home, and you don't need a massage table or any fancy equipment. I can accommodate one couple at a time in my office, or travel to your location, where I can accommodate up to four couples at a time. Whether in my office or at a remote location, I set up the space to be intimate and relaxing with rose petals, ambient music and candles."
The cost for this two-hour-class is $275.00 per couple, and a few of the multiple benefits include:
-Increased bonding and communication between partners
-Techniques to give a proper massage without hurting your hands or back
-Access to ongoing support with any follow-up questions
-A digital tip sheet to reinforce the techniques that were learned,
along with suggestions for setting up the room, music, etc.
-A bottle of wine and chocolates for each couple
For more information or to register for this class, call 513-319-3080 or email email@example.com
Says Johnson, "Would you like for your partner to give you a massage for longer than 2 minutes? Would you like to give your partner a massage that won't make your hands or back hurt? Have you run out of gift ideas for Valentine's Day? Give me just two hours of your time and I will have your partner melting into the palms of your hands as teach the two of you to learn how to give a better massage and communicate through touch!"