Cirque Dreams Holidaze is set to dazzle Tristate audiences with its acclaimed and whimsical holiday spectacular! As the nation's premiere family holiday tradition, the show will convey the magic of the holiday season through a Broadway-style production infused with contemporary circus arts.
Cirque Dreams Holidaze is affordably priced with tickets starting at $33.75 and will perform five unforgettable shows at the Aronoff Center's Procter & Gamble Hall from December 2-4, 2022 (see dates and times below). Tickets go on sale this Friday, July 22 at 10:00 AM at www.CincinnatiArts.org, (513) 621-2787 ARTS}, and the Aronoff Center Ticket Office. For Group Sales (10 or more), call (513) 977-4157. Applicable services fees may apply. Ticket prices/fees subject to change.
As lights dim and the music swells, audiences will have visions of sugarplums dancing in their heads as a fantastical cast of holiday storybook characters come to life. Imaginative and fun for the whole family, Cirque Dreams Holidaze features a world-renowned ensemble of aerial circus acts, sleight-of-hand jugglers, fun-loving skippers, breath-catching acrobatics, and much more, accompanied by an original music score that includes new twists on seasonal favorites such as "Deck the Halls," "Winter Wonderland," and "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree." Singers, dancers, penguins, toy soldiers, and reindeer evoke the dreams behind a child's eye on the most magical of nights. Amidst a backdrop of new sets, scenery, and storylines, this family-friendly production is sure to put a twinkle in your eye!
ALL NEW CHRISTMASTIME MARKET & FAMILY EXPERIENCE COMING TO GREATER CINCINNATI'S EASTSIDE THIS WINTER DECEMBER 2ND-3RD
Nearly 100 talented makers, vintage curators, and specialty food artisans from the Greater Cincinnati Area are coming together at the Clermont County Fairgrounds for an all new market experience for the whole family. Welcome winter together with nearly 100 talented makers, vintage curators, and specialty food artisans from the Greater Cincinnati Area. Warm up by the fires, around the Christmas tree, through the live nativity and escape the cold with all indoor shopping.
Join Santa on both days as he visits us for photo opportunities, a special story time with cookies and milk in an exclusive limited ticket experience.
Early access shopping, FREE Baggage Check, FREE Parking and more make this the start of a new family tradition supporting small businesses, and experiencing the wonder that this season brings.
The Mustard Seed Market will take place at the Clermont County Fairgrounds (1000 Locust Street Owensville, OH 45160) and will be open Friday, December 2, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tickets are just $10 with VIP Parking at the gate for $5, and a Special Santa Experience add on ticket option. Tickets on sale now https://rusticgrains.com/mustard-seed-market/.
FISHER-PRICE LINKIMALS LIGHT-UP & LEARN OWL (MATTEL)
● As toddlers press the buttons on Owl's belly and rock him side to side, this expressive friend lights up with bright colors and more than 90 songs, sounds, and phrases to teach the alphabet, counting 1-20, weather, emotions, and more.
● When Owl meets up with other Linkamals, they light up, talk, sing, and play together.
● Ages: 18 MOS+
● MSRP: $45.99
● Available: Major retailers
FASHION FIDGETS (WOWWEE)
● Fashion Fidgets are dolls that feature three or four fidgets per dolls!
● There are 10 fidget features, including spinners, pop-its, soft press, gears, switches, joysticks, monkey hair, phone wires, and more.
● Kids can bring their Fashion Fidget on the go with them!
● Each doll comes with a keychain to attach to a backpack.
● There are 18 dolls to collect in series one.
● Ages: 5+
● MSRP: $9.99
● Available: Walmart
MAGIC TRACE LIGHT TO DRAW STUDIO (WECOOL TOYS)
● This kit is a creative way for kids of all ages to learn to draw.
● Simply place the image under the sheet in front of the light and trace!
● Featuring 24 activity sheets, glow grip, and light bar technology.
● Includes both markers and crayons.
● Ages: 8+
● MSRP: $24.99
● Available: Target, Walmart, Amazon
POKÉMON TRADING CARD GAME: POKÉMON GO ELITE TRAINER BOX (POKÉMON)
● In this special collaboration inspired by the Pokémon GO app, fans will be able to play with cards featuring photorealistic artwork and unique gameplay scenarios inspired by the beloved mobile title.
● Certain cards illustrate Pokémon as if they have jumped out into the real world, while other cards portray Pokémon in scenes that are familiar to the mobile game.
● In addition, objects and characters from the world of Pokémon GO will appear as Trainer cards, such as a PokéStop and Lure Module, as well as Spark of Team Instinct, Blanche of Team Mystic and Candela of Team Valor.
● The Elite Trainer Box contains everything a Pokémon TCG fan needs to play and collect, including 10 Pokémon GO booster packs, one foil promo card featuring Mewtwo V, 65 card sleeves
featuring Mewtwo, 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards, a player's guide to the expansion, six damage-counter dice, one competition-legal coin-flip die, two acrylic condition markers, one
acrylic VSTAR marker, and a collector's box to hold everything with four dividers to keep it organized.
● Ages: 6+
● MSRP: $49.99
● Available: Major Retailers
Cincinnati Magazine's much anticipated Best of the City issue highlights the editors' top picks for the best ways to experience the Queen City this year!
89 local business and experiences are featured in the issue in five categories: City Life, Food & Beverage, Shopping, Things to Do, and Wellness & Fitness.
The cover features Fritz the baby hippo on a throne wearing a crown and '88 Other Things We Love About Cincinnati.'
It's GIVING TUESDAY! And Cincinnati Magazine's 7th annual Cincinnati Gives Challenge presented by P&G is happening NOW until December 8!!
• This massive fundraising effort truly jumpstarts Giving Tuesday in Cincinnati, and it's the perfect way for us all to join together to make a big different for non-profits in our community.
• The 10-day Cincinnati Gives Challenge is the community's chance to make an immediate difference as so many local non-profits continue to face financial challenges and struggles.
• More than 100 local charities – more than ever before – are competing to raise the most money over 10 days with the top teams winning a total of $36,500 in cash prizes.
• The 2022 Cincinnati Gives Challenge kicked off last night and ends at 5:00 p.m. on December 8.
• This year's goal is to achieve a cumulative community impact of $2 million raised since Cincinnati Gives began in 2016!
• 1st Place wins $10,000, 2nd Place wins $6,000, 3rd Place wins $4,000, 4th Place wins $1,500, 5th Place wins $500. There will also be daily bonus challenges for more chances for the participating charities to win additional cash prizes totaling $14,500.
• Every dollar helps! Support your favorite charity early and often to help them win!
• Visit cincinnatigives.org, select your favorite charity, and GIVE NOW! If the entire community pitches in, together we can make a big impact.
• Cincinnatigives.org also serves as a great resource for anyone interested in learning about and supporting local non-profits during this time of unique need.
• Be sure to also show your support on social media by using the hashtags #cincinnatigives #GivingTuesday and tag @cincinnatimagazine @proctergamble.