FISHER-PRICE LINKIMALS LIGHT-UP & LEARN OWL (MATTEL)
● As toddlers press the buttons on Owl's belly and rock him side to side, this expressive friend lights up with bright colors and more than 90 songs, sounds, and phrases to teach the alphabet, counting 1-20, weather, emotions, and more.
● When Owl meets up with other Linkamals, they light up, talk, sing, and play together.
● Ages: 18 MOS+
● MSRP: $45.99
● Available: Major retailers
FASHION FIDGETS (WOWWEE)
● Fashion Fidgets are dolls that feature three or four fidgets per dolls!
● There are 10 fidget features, including spinners, pop-its, soft press, gears, switches, joysticks, monkey hair, phone wires, and more.
● Kids can bring their Fashion Fidget on the go with them!
● Each doll comes with a keychain to attach to a backpack.
● There are 18 dolls to collect in series one.
● Ages: 5+
● MSRP: $9.99
● Available: Walmart
MAGIC TRACE LIGHT TO DRAW STUDIO (WECOOL TOYS)
● This kit is a creative way for kids of all ages to learn to draw.
● Simply place the image under the sheet in front of the light and trace!
● Featuring 24 activity sheets, glow grip, and light bar technology.
● Includes both markers and crayons.
● Ages: 8+
● MSRP: $24.99
● Available: Target, Walmart, Amazon
POKÉMON TRADING CARD GAME: POKÉMON GO ELITE TRAINER BOX (POKÉMON)
● In this special collaboration inspired by the Pokémon GO app, fans will be able to play with cards featuring photorealistic artwork and unique gameplay scenarios inspired by the beloved mobile title.
● Certain cards illustrate Pokémon as if they have jumped out into the real world, while other cards portray Pokémon in scenes that are familiar to the mobile game.
● In addition, objects and characters from the world of Pokémon GO will appear as Trainer cards, such as a PokéStop and Lure Module, as well as Spark of Team Instinct, Blanche of Team Mystic and Candela of Team Valor.
● The Elite Trainer Box contains everything a Pokémon TCG fan needs to play and collect, including 10 Pokémon GO booster packs, one foil promo card featuring Mewtwo V, 65 card sleeves
featuring Mewtwo, 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards, a player's guide to the expansion, six damage-counter dice, one competition-legal coin-flip die, two acrylic condition markers, one
acrylic VSTAR marker, and a collector's box to hold everything with four dividers to keep it organized.
● Ages: 6+
● MSRP: $49.99
● Available: Major Retailers
Coppin's Bar & Restaurant at Hotel Covington will host a Valentine's Day dinner for couples to come together to celebrate their love with an eloquent dinner for two. Dinner will include a prix-fixe meal, including a starter, entrée, and dessert, plus a champagne toast and pair of macarons per couple to enjoy at home.
Mitchell Wetenkamp cocktail concoction, the Old Rosebud, is the perfect pink cocktail that is perfect to celebrate the special person in your life.
Throw A Super Bowl Feast Without Breaking the Budget
- Stick to a basic entrée; chicken strips or traditional wings
- Avoid buying plastic silverware and just serve finger food; wings, cheese curds or pizza.
- Throw A Potluck; take the financial burden off yourself and ask each guest to bring a dish to pass. Be the Most Valuable Guest and bring an Instagram-worthy Toppers Pizza and shareable
- BYOB; don't stress beverages when guests can bring their desired type and amount of drinks
NEED A FUN, NEW IDEA FOR VALENTINE'S DAY OR DATE NIGHT? Try A Couple's Massage Class At Deep Tissue Diva
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and Angela Johnson LMT, owner of Deep Tissue Diva, LLC has created the perfect couples gift that will keep on giving for years to come!
"The full body techniques that I will teach you may be used at home, and you don't need a massage table or any fancy equipment. I can accommodate one couple at a time in my office, or travel to your location, where I can accommodate up to four couples at a time. Whether in my office or at a remote location, I set up the space to be intimate and relaxing with rose petals, ambient music and candles."
The cost for this two-hour-class is $275.00 per couple, and a few of the multiple benefits include:
-Increased bonding and communication between partners
-Techniques to give a proper massage without hurting your hands or back
-Access to ongoing support with any follow-up questions
-A digital tip sheet to reinforce the techniques that were learned,
along with suggestions for setting up the room, music, etc.
-A bottle of wine and chocolates for each couple
For more information or to register for this class, call 513-319-3080 or email email@example.com
Says Johnson, "Would you like for your partner to give you a massage for longer than 2 minutes? Would you like to give your partner a massage that won't make your hands or back hurt? Have you run out of gift ideas for Valentine's Day? Give me just two hours of your time and I will have your partner melting into the palms of your hands as teach the two of you to learn how to give a better massage and communicate through touch!"