We are planning to make the Mexican Lettuce Wraps on air and have the Ensalada Tropical, Jumbo Roca Patron Skinny Margarita, chips and salsa pre-made and on display.
Also, here are a few other talking points if this is helpful….
• El Vaquero was founded more than two decades ago by Efrain Quezada and Fernando Morales who set out to establish and open a Mexican restaurant dedicated to the style of "on the range" cooking. Today, El Vaquero has 19 locations, including one in Blue Ash and one in Mason.
• Address of Blue Ash Location: 4590 Cornell Rd. Blue Ash, OH 45241
• Address of Mason Location: 1061 Reading Road Mason, OH 45040
• Guests can find a complete list of our locations and hours, along with a full menu on our website at VaqueroRestaurant.com.
• El Vaquero has an early happy hour daily from 2-4 p.m. and a regular happy hour from 4-8 p.m.
• El Vaquero hosts "Taco Monday and Taco Tuesday" every week with $2.59 Al Pastor tacos.
• Kids Eat Free every Tuesday night with the purchase of an adult entrée (dine-in only).
• El Vaquero also offers convenient family meal packs that can be ordered online and picked up in store to enjoy at home.
This year Valentine's Day is extra special, after a rough few years.
Why not celebrate with a beautiful arrangement of real roses that last a full year?!
Rose Box NYC, specializes in creating long-lasting arrangements with their specially preserved roses.
7 hard boiled eggs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
1 teaspoon hot pepper mustard
Pinch of salt
Spanish paprika, garnish
Cut 7 hard boiled eggs in half. Remove yolks and place in a medium size mixing bowl. Take the white part of one egg and smash fine with a fork and add to yolks. Using a fork mix yolks & the one egg white. In a small mixing bowl combine mayonnaise and vinegar. Mix together, then add the rest of the ingredients. Combine well, then fill each egg half. Sprinkle with paprika.
3 cups Romaine, shredded fine
2 cups Brussel sprouts, shredded fine
1/3 cup scallions, sliced
1 red delicious apple, cut in bite size pieces
1/2 cup dried cherries
3/4 cup slivered almonds, drizzled with olive oil, salted and toasted
8 slices bacon, cut up, fried & drained
1 cup cooked campanelli pasta
3/4 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup homemade croutons
1/4 cup olive oil
3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
3 Tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 juice of a lemon
Pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon grey poupon mustard
Combine all dressing ingredients in blender bottle or small food processor. Blend together until combined. Pour over salad and serve immediately.